Creating a Financial Ecosystem
For 25 years, Oaks & Acorns has focused on building strong intergenerational communities through meaningful programs which improve understanding. However, in order to grow our intergenerational forest, we need an equally thriving financial ecosystem.
Foremost, a Healthy Oak groves needs
* a solid foundation of bedrock, in which to plant down solid roots
* healthy topsoil, from which to draw the necessary nutrients & nourishment
* rays of sunshine, to allow us to process our resources
* clean air, to ensure a healthy environment
* fresh rain, to re-energize & replenish our reserves
Your support is a crucial next step for the success of our mindfulness program
As a result of our previous mentoring programs, assemblies designed to show youth the fun side of seniors (The Outrageous Sages), and numerous other projects, we have developed a strong relationship with the San Diego School District. In conjunction with SDUSD and its Guidance & Counseling Department, we are developing our new Growing a Mindful Grove program.
Consequently, our Executive Director, Kia Bordner, has created a strategic plan for implementing the GMG program and positioning Oaks & Acorns to be a major partner in the creation of a mindful school climate here in San Diego. Most of all, our strategic plan requires your assistance!
We will highlight all donors on social media & our website
- First of all, Oaks & Acorns will thank every sponsor on Twitter & Instagram when a donation is made.
- In addition, each month, Oaks & Acorns will highlight all sponsors on our Facebook page.
- Furthermore, Watering Can & Bedrock Level monthly, quarterly, or annual donors will be listed on our Sponsor page.
- During each quarter, Oaks & Acorns will focus on one of our community partners.
- But, wait! There is more to come. New donor perks will be sprouting soon.
Donate now through our PayPal
[wpedon id=”225″ align=”center”]
Oaks and Acorns is a 501C(3) non profit tax exempt charitable organization
We are registered with the US IRS and Ca Franchise Tax Board
All donations are tax deductible